Renewal Sales Representative
We work hard and play harder! Interested in playing our way? Apply today!
If you shine on the phone, spark via email, and look for opportunity to excel within the company, this is the job for you. We’re looking for fired up self-starters who want to shine in a sales career. If you’re a go-getter who wants to move up quickly, this is your foot in the door of a hot company.
You will proactively follow up with customers who are up for renewal of their Untangle solution. Your primary responsibility is to confirm the customer is continuing with the service, is within the same license band and is not in need of service or hardware upgrades. This includes determining their renewal needs, authority, budget and time frame.
Untangle, a leader in Security Network Management for small and medium sized businesses is seeking a highly motivated individual with great communication skills to join our Renewals team. In this position, you will be responsible for reducing churn, maintaining steady customer retention, managing a high volume of accounts to ensure an on-time or early renewal, proactively communicating new features, and prospecting for new strategic sales initiatives. This position is great opportunity for someone looking to build their sales skills by learning to manage accounts, create a better customer experience and become close to the inside sales track. You will have a direct impact in building our revenue stream.
- Utilize Salesforce to efficiently manage your leads, activities and pipelines
- Execute the renewal process by contacting customers to validate their needs for the Untangle solution
- Make a minimum of 50 daily customer touches to meet daily, weekly and monthly activity and quotas
- Facilitate an amazing customer experience
- You’ll be measured on your ability to retain customer accounts, upgrade and cross-sell new product when released
- Contribute ideas cross-functionally for best processes
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, personable, eager and professional demeanor when interacting with customers and prospects
- Self-directed individual with high integrity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
A super plus if you have prior experience in a SAAS technology company or in an environment in which you've rapdily scaled a channel program.
Untangle is an innovator in cybersecurity products designed specifically for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding businesses, home offices, nonprofits, schools and governmental organizations. Untangle’s integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities and consumer-oriented simplicity to organizations with limited IT resources. Untangle’s award-winning network security solutions are trusted by over 40,000 customers around the world.
Our employees are located in our Downtown San Jose, California headquarters, our Colorado offices and at home offices. We offer a dynamic, fun work environment along with all the benefits you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account options and 401(k) with matching. As an Untangler, you'll enjoy...
- Competitive base comp + uncapped commission
- Generous paid time off: 18 days of PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program with matching
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Free catered lunches
- Stock option equity participation
- Gym membership at our SJ building
OUR MANY ACCOLADES INCLUDE
• Cyber Defense Magazine - 2019 Best Product in the Firewall category, & Market Leader in the Unified Threat Management category
• Ed Tech Digest - 2019 Winner in networking, IT connectivity or access solutions for NG Firewall
• Info Security - 2019 Gold Winner for Integrated Security and UTM for NG Firewall version 14.0
• Spiceworks #1 Best Content Filtering Appliance
• Spiceworks #1 Best Software Firewall