Digital Marketing Manager
Are you our new Digital Marketing Manager? Are you our next Untangler?
Untangle, a red-hot company, is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, data-driven marketer to own the marketing funnel for our fast-paced, high-growth company. If you can live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to implement best practices for driving traffic to Untangle’s marketing assets and develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing efforts across all sales channels. We are looking for a self-directed individual excited about ownership of the marketing funnel and making an immediate impact on the Company’s top line performance. Are you ready to make a difference?
Here's a bit about us:
Untangle is an innovator in cybersecurity products designed specifically for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding businesses, home offices, nonprofits, schools and governmental organizations. Untangle’s integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities and consumer-oriented simplicity to organizations with limited IT resources. Untangle’s award-winning network security solutions are trusted by over 40,000 customers around the world. We've recently added a SDWAN solution to our wheelhouse! Our secret to success is our teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other's back.
You'll be able to:
- Run marketing automation & set up marketing campaigns; take campaign briefs including copy and assets from team members and kick off campaigns through Pardot and Salesforce
- Grow marketing generated pre-qualified leads; develop marketing nurturing programs to accelerate the flow of leads through the sales funnel
- Build and improve the marketing reporting and analysis process, with the goal of demonstrating marketing’s impact on sales, and providing insight for future optimization
- Manage Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels as well as measure, monitor and optimize the funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunity and provide regular reporting to leadership teams
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Own every aspect of the marketing automation platform and its integration to other business systems.
- Make every page on the website drive to conversion through relevant calls to action. Continuously and effectively optimize the conversion process.
- Own and optimize the customer experience through a variety of touch points including emails, content and social channels, and paid advertising.
- Help drive the look-and-feel, user experience, content and messaging for the website in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team.
- Report to executive team on effectiveness of website, social channels, landing pages and content. You own site analytics.
Your skillset must include:
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
5+ years in a digital marketing role
Extensive experience with Salesforce
Proven proficiency with marketing automation platforms like Pardot or Marketo
Proven proficiency with WordPress or similar CMS, HTML and CSS, as well as rapid prototyping tools like Balsamiq
Proven proficiency with Google Analytics. Data-driven with previous experience reporting on site metrics and providing insight to decision-makers
Knowledge of effective SEO practices
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Visual design sense plus UI/UX and usability experience within a marketing context.
Here's the perks:
Initially, due to COVID-19, you will be onboarding remotely, but we hope to return to our sunny San Jose office soon. We offer a dynamic, fun work environment where the snacks are plentiful and the walls are bright. It's a high-energy atmosphere of reliable bold products disrupting the networking industry. As an Untangler, you'll enjoy interfacing with our global team, as well as...
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off: 18 days of PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Free catered on-site weekly lunches
- Stock option equity participation
- Gym membership at our building
Did you hear about some of our many accolades? These include:
Ed Tech Digest - 2019 Winner in networking, IT connectivity or access solutions for NG Firewall
Cyber Defense Magazine - 2019 Best Product in the Firewall category, & Market Leader in the Unified Threat Management category
- Info Security - 2019 Gold Winner for Integrated Security and UTM for NG Firewall version 14.0
*Spiceworks #1 Best Content Filtering Appliance
*Spiceworks #1 Best Software Firewall