We love going to work and think you should too! Untangle, a red hot company and the leader in Security Network Management for small and medium-sized businesses, is seeking a highly-motivated individual with Exceptional Lead Cultivation Skills to join our Marketing team. Our team are doers, and we do while having fun. If you're a fired-up self-starter, you may be our next Untangler.
We need an outgoing, personal and eager professional to join a dynamic, high-energy team. If you have a strong sense of role ownership and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on KPI’s, then we want to talk to you. We're looking for an experienced wicked-smart, self-starter with time management skills and has the ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines. Working both as an individual contributor and in collaboration with both Sales and Marketing. comfortable suggesting new courses of action and always looking for ways to do the job better.
This is an action packed role, so thinking on your feet is a must.
Assist in SFDC campaign creation, process and documentation
Maintain Conversica marketing tools and live chat communications
Crisply articulate Untangle's business and product solution benefits
- Create, own, maintain, nurture and expand the Peer Review program / network
Work cross-functionally among Untangle departments to collaborate with both sales and marketing teams
Create nurture and expand the Student Outreach program/network
- Proficiency in B2B marketing technology tools such as SFDC
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience with Google docs or other shared document platform
- 1-2 years experience in SFDC
- Proficiency in Pardot (or equivalent)
- Prior experience in Conversica or equivalent
- Experience with SAAS or cyber security or networking software products
Untangle is an innovator in cybersecurity products designed specifically for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding businesses, home offices, nonprofits, schools and governmental organizations. Untangle’s integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities and consumer-oriented simplicity to organizations with limited IT resources. Untangle’s award-winning network security solutions are trusted by over 40,000 customers around the world.
This position is located at Untangle's headquarters in San Jose, California. Initially, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you will be onboarding and working from your home office. We hope to soon be back in our office when deemed safe and local restrictions have been lifted.
We offer a dynamic, fun work environment where the snacks are plentiful and the walls are bright. It's a high-energy atmosphere of reliable bold products disrupting the networking industry. As an Untangler, you'll enjoy...
- Competitive base comp and bonus plan
- Generous paid time off: 18 days of PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program with matching
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Free catered lunches
- Stock option equity participation
- Gym membership at our building (when deemed safe to return to)
Did you hear about some of our many accolades, including:
Cyber Defense Magazine - 2020 Most Innovative for Small to Medium Size Business (SMB) in Cybersecurity
The Edtech Awards - 2020 Cool Tool Winner in Security Solution for K-12 and Higher Ed
SC Awards- 2020 Excellence Award for Best SME Security Solution
Spiceworks #1 Best Content Filtering Appliance
- Spiceworks #1 Best Software Firewall
Check us out: www.untangle.com